[Haskell-cafe] open-source project looking for novice help?

Anon 2014 anon13670 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:04:28 UTC 2014

One suggestion is to write a paper on how to create a simple hybrid mobile
app in Haskell. Just basic functionality like take a picture from a mobile
device, geotag it and store it on the server.

Fullstack toolset to write hybrid mobile apps similar to the below project
https://github.com/mtolly/hs-cordova