[Haskell-cafe] Nomyx (Beta 7): win 10000 Blings!

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:41:51 UTC 2014

That right, sorry for the title which is a bit cheesy.
The current game is developing well (new rules about spaceships just been
posted), but we need more players to keep it alive :)
This is an interesting social experience in Haskell.
You can think of it as a sort Minecraft (build a world collectively) in
Haskell :)
I'm interested to know how we can make it more accessible and easy to play,
while keeping the spirit of it!