[Haskell-cafe] Haskell in Org Mode Babel

Chris Warburton chriswarbo at googlemail.com
Thu May 29 08:32:18 UTC 2014

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone's had success using Haskell in "Babel",
the literate programming system in Emacs's Org Mode? I'm trying it with
a blog post, but am getting mixed results.

For those who don't know, Org Mode is an Emacs mode for editing text
files, which has a bunch of features controlled by markup in the
file. Babel is a feature which allows source code in various languages
to be included in-line and executed. For example, I can write some
Haskell like this:

#+begin_src haskell
[1..10]
#+end_src