[Haskell-cafe] ghc-mod version 4.1.0

Bardur Arantsson spam at scientician.net
Wed May 21 16:58:07 UTC 2014

On 2014-05-19 19:33, Michal Antkiewicz wrote:
> Hi Bardur,
>
> in such situations I use a shared sandbox instead of the "add-source".
>
> execute
>
> `cabal sandbox init --sandbox=../.shared-cabal-sandbox
>
> in each project and build A, B, C, D.
>
> Does it help with ghc-mod?

Thanks, I did end up using a variation of this which seems to work OK.

I created a shared sandbox as you suggested and then used "cabal
add-source ../A ../B ..." in the "example" project D which uses all the
others.

I'm fine with just always building in the "D" project, so that works OK
for my purposes, and ghc-mod now seems to be able to handle editing in
e.g. B/ just fine now.

Thanks to both of you for the ideas!

Regards,