[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: extending Do notation

Donn Cave donn at avvanta.com
Tue May 20 19:17:52 UTC 2014

> ... And I gather that the recent
> (to me, anyway) lambda-case and lambda-if have abated the incromulence:
>
> https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/4359

I thought so too, even though I have no idea what incromulence means,
but I can't find anything about lambda-if in the 7.6.3 documentation,
and the discussion seems to discount it.  It's true (I think) that
the use cases are relatively few.

The multi-way-if that appears in the trac discussion is apparently,
supported but it's a mystery to me if this has anything to do with lambda-if.

	Donn