[Haskell-cafe] Packaging Haskell Environment for Mac App

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Sun May 18 17:30:55 UTC 2014

How Mac implements dynamic library reference paths is documented here:

*
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Darwin/Reference/ManPages/man1/dyld.1.html

For a .app containing an install of the haskell platform I would think
@executable_path should be used. I don't know how to apply that to a
haskell platform build.

Cheers,
Corey