[Haskell-cafe] Packaging Haskell Environment for Mac App

Andrew Gibiansky andrew.gibiansky at gmail.com
Sun May 18 15:51:46 UTC 2014

I've done a bit more thinking but haven't gotten very far.

I found this (awesome!) article/writeup:

http://www.edsko.net/2013/02/10/comprehensive-haskell-sandboxes/

Although its tailored towards running multiple GHC versions on your own
laptop, I think that perhaps it can be retrofitted towards bundling
GHC+cabal in a *.app format instead. I haven't had the time to try it yet,
though.

If you have some extra time to pitch in, I'd certainly gladly accept any
help; ping me in private or via the IHaskell github and we can figure out
how to best organize that.

General advice or suggestions on things to do or things to avoid also
welcomed.

-- Andrew