[Haskell-cafe] Status of efl-haskell?

Sylvain Henry hsyl20 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 11:04:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have been working on providing bindings for the EFL too [1]. However
there are no bindings for Elementary because I want to provide a native
Haskell widget toolkit on top of Evas/Ecore using reactive programming. It
is still very experimental (see branch "Reactive") and currently I do not
have much time to work on it.

[1] https://github.com/hsyl20/graphics-efl

-Sylvain