[Haskell-cafe] Visiting Portland 6/12-6/14 (and Eugene after that)

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue May 13 09:14:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

I’ll be visiting a summer school in Eugene¹ in June and my travel plans
include two days in Portland, (Tuesday June 12th, afternoon until
Saturday, June 14th, shortly past noon). If there anybody wants to meet
for keysigning/sightseeing/discussing Haskell/other stuff, let me know.

Also, I’d be happy to join any interesting event such as User group
meetings, and I can offer to hold a talk (most likely something Haskell
related, or general Debian topics).

I haven’t book accommodation yet. Useful secret tips are welcome :-)

After that I’ll be in Eugene for two weeks and although the schedule is
full I’m sure there will be time to meet likewise people in the evening.
Or even during the event – I would be surprised if I were there the only
haskell-cafe reader that attends the summer school.

Greetings,
Joachim

¹ http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/research/summerschool/summer14/
--