[Haskell-cafe] Haddock issue tracker is now on GitHub.

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Sat May 10 06:40:26 UTC 2014

Greetings,

The Haddock issue tracker now lives at [1]. The reasoning is that a lot
of people have a GitHub account already and signing up just for Trac is
tedious. Hopefully this will also allow people to see more easily what's
going on.

This also removes the maintenance load from Haskell infrastructure: the
Trac instance has been bitrotting quite a bit and recently even sending
out e-mail about tickets stopped working.

Old issues have been migrated over so the ticket numbers still
correspond. Please file any new issues or make issue comments on GitHub.

If you do not wish to use GitHub (which is fairly understandable) then
please send me the report directly and I will create one for you.

Thanks.

[1]: https://github.com/haskell/haddock/issues?state=open
--
Mateusz K.