[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Weekly News

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Mon Mar 31 16:45:05 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Roman Cheplyaka <roma at ro-che.info> wrote:

> While we're at it, I suggest to potential editors to look up how HWN
> looked back
> when Brent Yorgey was the editor. IMO it was much more interesting to read
> than a mechanically compiled list of reddit and SO posts which HWN has
> become lately.

It can be a thankless task publishing HWN, so all the same I'd like to
thank the current editor, Daniel Santa Cruz, for his diligence carrying out
the duty for over 3 years.

Also, before Brent, there was Don Stewart, and before him, there was John
Goerzen. I think all 3 of them set very high standards for the rest to
follow. A big thanks to them for providing so much entertaining and
profitable reading.

If no one else wants HWN, I'll do it.

-- Kim-Ee