[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] network-transport-zeromq-0.1.

Alexander V Vershilov alexander.vershilov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:55:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 31 March 2014 15:41, Mathieu Boespflug <m at tweag.io> wrote:
> Hi Edsko,
>
> no worries.
>
>> Have you tried running Cloud Haskell on top of 0MQ, or are
>> you using Network.Transport for something else?
>
> We're at a point where all distributed-process-tests pass, not just
> network-transport-tests (Alexander can confirm).

I need to add a correction, some tests, that implies connection break
doesn't work, i.e. they are locking (but very rarely they are passing),
and I didn't found a valid reason for it. I will try to prepare a email with
description of this problem and everything I've found out in a next few
days.

--
Alexander