[Haskell-cafe] GHC and platform versions

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sun Mar 30 23:53:54 UTC 2014

On the Haskell Platform webpage, it tells me what GHC version I need
for the latest/current version of the platform.  Also, there are links
to downloads for prior versions of the platform.  But, how can I find
out what GHC version I need for one of those older platform versions?
That information doesn't seem to be on the page, and I see no README or
similar file in the platform source tarball itself.