[Haskell-cafe] Happstack website down?

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Fri Mar 28 17:08:30 UTC 2014

Back up.

Not exactly sure how things transpired, but the set of packages
available to the server was in an inconsistent state, and someone
decided to upgrade some packages anyway and force the happstack.com
and clckwrks.com servers off the system. This is obviously operator
error and not an issue with the servers themselves :)

Thanks for the notice! In theory I should set up some sort of
monitoring, but this doesn't happen often and so there are other
higher priority tasks on my mind.

- jeremy