[Haskell-cafe] Haskell article from a friend ... .

Darren Grant dedgrant at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 04:23:38 UTC 2014

I enjoyed this Andy's even-handed report; this is a valuable review to me
because it addresses the controlled introduction of services into live ops.
Haskell clearly has real strengths in highly concurrent shared memory
services, but it is important to understand the current pain points as well.

I've also really appreciated Simon Marlow's candor in this respect. The
'total comprehension' makes Haskell a much stronger contender.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Darren