[Haskell-cafe] Help getting hcwiid to work

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:03:45 UTC 2014

Hi Café,

I'm trying to get the wiimote bindings to work (hcwiid).

I can compile them just fine, but trying to open the wiimote with the demo
application included in the repo returns a null.

I tried using C apps directly (wmgui, etc.) and they work for me.

I googled as much as I could, but found no solution there. I tried using
previous versions of the package, going back in the history of the repo,
but it seems to be "just broken". The maintainer of this package cannot
offer any help at this moment.

Has any haskeller been able to make this work?

Best

Ivan