[Haskell-cafe] Well-Typed Haskell courses now include a "Type System" course

Andres Löh andres at well-typed.com
Thu Mar 20 07:39:12 UTC 2014

Hi Haskell-Cafe.

As you might already know, Well-Typed LLP are offering regular
(commercial) Haskell courses in collaboration with Skills Matter in
London for about 1.5 years now.

The next courses will take place in the week from April 28 to May 2,
2014, and will for the first time include an all-new 1-day course on
all the magic you can do with Haskell's (or more precisely GHC's) type
system (taught by me, if that makes a difference). I hope this might
be interesting to some on this list, and would certainly like to see
many of you there.

There's more info available here: http://www.well-typed.com/blog/88/

Here are direct links to the Skills Matter pages for each course. If
you'd like to register, go to these:

https://skillsmatter.com/courses/504-well-typed-s-guide-to-the-haskell-type-system
https://skillsmatter.com/courses/464-well-typed-fast-track-to-haskell
https://skillsmatter.com/courses/465-well-typed-advanced-haskell