[Haskell-cafe] Listing native package requirements based on cabal information

David Thomas davidleothomas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:56:01 UTC 2014

Well, the most important thing is to make sure people can successfully
build things.  Next most important is to minimize the manual intervention
required (and the degree to which that manual intervention is spread out
through time).

Getting all the necessary 3rd party libraries *for this package and all
dependencies* is a good start.  Including, somehow, required utilities
would also be worthwhile.  Being able to automate all of that, appropriate
to distro and project, would be optimal (but potentially more work than
it's worth, depending).