[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Hackathon in NYC, April 4-6 (last reminder)

MightyByte mightybyte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 02:39:59 UTC 2014

We're just under a month out from the first Hac NYC, so I wanted to
send out one more reminder to the community.  For the full details see
the previous announcement.

Once again, if you plan on coming, you must officially register by
filling out our registration form [1].  Other details for travel,
lodging, etc can be found on the Hac NYC wiki [2].

And if you would like to give a talk, please let us know [3] so we can
schedule them.

We're looking forward to seeing you here.

-The Hac NYC Team

[1] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1taZtjgYozFNebLt1TR2VnKv-ovD2Yv5sOdSZzmi_xFo/viewform
[2] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_NYC
[3] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac_NYC/Talks