[Haskell-cafe] On Haskell IDEs

Michal Antkiewicz mantkiew at gsd.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 10 21:11:55 UTC 2014

Cabal repl is absolutely great! Are there any reasons why it couldn't
provide all information that ghc-mod and hdevtools do? It could be run as a
background process, right? It knows about sandboxes as well.

That would be a great SoC project - extend cabal repls to subsume ghc-mod
and hdevtools.

Michal

<mantkiew at gsd.uwaterloo.ca>