[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Cheat Sheet

João Cristóvão jmacristovao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:27:25 UTC 2014

Hi Rudy,

Your email gave the motivation to also release my own cheat sheet that I
had been compiling for some time now...
It is a bit more focused, namely it aims to ilustrate (some of) the
differences among typeclasses, namely monoid, semigroup, alt, aplicative,
monad, etc.

But I agree, there's clear room for improvement over that 14 long pages
version - that I hardly call a cheat sheet.

http://fundeps.com/tables/FromSemigroupToMonads.pdf

http://fundeps.com/posts/cheatsheets/2014-03-04-cheat-sheets/

Cheers,
João