[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Cheat Sheet

Rudy Matela rudy at matela.com.br
Tue Mar 4 11:12:34 UTC 2014

Hello, All,

Some time ago, I was looking for a Haskell Cheat Sheet, to help me
remember Haskell's syntax and common functions.  I've found one, but
it was quite long (14 pages), not what I was looking for.

So, I've started building a Haskell Cheat Sheet with the most common
language features condensed in two pages.  It still needs a lot of
improvement (and some content).  I'm using LaTeX and I've built a
"cls" (so it can be used to create Sheets for other languages as
well), it is kind of a hack for now.

If someone wants to use it as a reference, the first version can be
found on [1] and the TeX source can be found on GitHub [2].

I would appreciate help on it: feel free to fork and make pull
requests with new additions (or mail me asking for push permissions).

Regards,
Rudy

[1]: https://matela.com.br/pub/cheat-sheets/haskell-ucs-0.1.pdf
[2]: https://github.com/rudymatela/ultimate-cheat-sheets