[Haskell-cafe] Type checking string literal in Haskell?

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:46:01 UTC 2014

Ah yes, I'd missed the "string literal" part.  In that case, I agree with
Niklas that quasi-quoters seem the best option.  Although, they require
pretty much the same framework to operate (a custom data type and parser),
so once you have a quasi-quoter it's usually easy to implement dynamic
checks with the same tooling.