[Haskell-cafe] HSpec vs Doctest for TDD

Alois Cochard alois.cochard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:37:11 UTC 2014

Interesting, It's sounds like your definition of `TDD` is what is my
definition of `solving problem`.

My point was that I don't want to write test for a grammar that I might
realize during further design that is wrong, this would be just complete
wasted effort... Instead I just test as a way to tryout my DSL... but
really to me it does *not* relate to TDD... because I can do the same with
just a REPL and the history of it...

I wish that definition you use was the same understood by the industry, but
it is not the way it was presented to me when I discussed with TDD
enthusiast in the past... maybe things changed.

Cheers

--
*A\ois*
http://twitter.com/aloiscochard