[Haskell-cafe] ANN: set-cover solves Sudoku, Soma cube, 8 Queens etc.

Takayuki Muranushi muranushi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 17:43:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm also one of the guys strongly attracted by this package. It seems
to provide elegant interface for problems that requires elaborate
solvers. I feel that set-cover will grow to one of a swiss-army-knife
tool like SMT solver DSLs. I have several application problems in my
idea list that can be reduced to set cover problems.

I've been testing this set-cover for a while, however, me too am
finding it hard to understand the library. Although the coherent
choices of names and types makes great clues, additional documentation
in natural language might help in better understanding.

I wish to see some articles of set-cover API and examples, when your
time allows.

Best regards,

Takayuki.