[Haskell-cafe] ANN: hmatrix-0.16
aruiz at um.es
Fri Jun 20 16:36:53 UTC 2014
I am happy to announce the release of hmatrix-0.16, a Haskell package
for matrix computations and numeric linear algebra.
- BSD3 license. The modules depending on GSL have been moved to a new
package hmatrix-gsl (GPL). Now hmatrix depends only on BLAS/LAPACK.
- Simpler reexport modules with improved documentation and usage
examples. There are a few API changes but the traditional modules are
also exposed for backwards compatibility.
- Alternative interface using type-level literals for static dimension
checking and inference (work in progress).
- Initial support for sparse linear systems.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes (see the changelog for details).
Some examples: http://dis.um.es/~alberto/hmatrix/hmatrix.html
Suggestions, contributions, and bug reports are welcome.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe