[Haskell-cafe] Cross compiling Haskell from Linux to Windows with GHCs LLVM backend?

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:07:12 UTC 2014

Interesting. On my Arch Linux with wine ver. 1.7.19 it seems to work
nicely, at least for simple cases. To test it I have just installed latest
Haskell Platform, then upgraded cabal-install to latest version and finally
I run sandboxed Yesod installation. All appears to be ok. Everything is
seem to be slower, compared to native Linux, but that is a minor issue and
rather expected.

I would expect some building problems with native libraries, but this is
always more problematic than just plain Haskell builds.

--
Krzysztof