[Haskell-cafe] Opening for OpenGL, C++ Development.

Manoj Chaudhari manoj.dc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:04:50 UTC 2014

Hello,

We are looking for Software Developers with OpenGL experience.

- Should have experience in C++/Xcode, OpenGL/DirectX/IOS.
- Experience with Shafer programming, Multi-threaded applications, Graphics
in    CAD domain.
- The role is of Software Development on primary CAD application like CATIA.
- Good skills in Geometry, algorithms, Mathematics, API's, Graphics-will be
a added advantage.

Experience : 2 to 6 years.

If anyone is interested on learning more about this opportunity and
potential salary ranges, please email me at :
manoj_chaudhari2 at 3dplmsoftware.com

Regards,

Manoj Chaudhari