[Haskell-cafe] [Rejected Paper] Experience Report: Writing NetBSD Sound Drivers in Haskell

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Tue Jun 10 11:26:32 UTC 2014

Hmm.. what were you thinking of in terms of how it would change the API?

By reentrant do you mean you want C functions that were called by
haskell to be able to call back into haskell again? what is the issue
with the context that is stowed.  or are you talking about
SMP/lightweight threads?

--
John Meacham - http://notanumber.net/