[Haskell-cafe] what is basic Haskell?

Alexander Vieth alex at lagoa.com
Thu Jul 24 23:09:52 UTC 2014

I'm curious to know why you have included functional dependencies under basics. I'd call that an advanced concept, since a Haskell programmer could be effective even without understanding it. Although, if your company makes heavy use of these, then I suppose you ought to consider it basic for new recruits.

Alex