[Haskell-cafe] Markov Text Generator & Randomness

Vo Minh Thu noteed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:20:15 UTC 2014

Just a note: in the first "where" clause in `generate`, you don't need
to pass around the `db` variable (it is visible to the "where"
clause).

I never used that `RVar` monad, but I guess that every time you run
`rword` you might get a different result. So in your `go` function,
once you have executed `word <- rword`, you should not pass `rword`
down the `draw` function, but instead, say, `return word`.