[Haskell-cafe] book "Haskell Data Analysis Cookbook" by Nishant Shukla

Vasili I. Galchin vigalchin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 00:32:21 UTC 2014

that was exactly my point ... I.e. if  between two lines the "Haskell
thread-of-execution" is interrupted ... and another thread/process ...
.deletes the file then 2nd "line" of code would cause an exception to
be thrown ... i.e. because of non-existence .. . Brandon, aren't we
saying the same thing ... if so, forgive, my English  .. :-)

Vasya