[Haskell-cafe] Restarting doc build on hackage

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 08:49:58 UTC 2014

I did this yesterday, and there has not been a rebuild yet, so I'm
guessing something is still wrong. The package in question is [1]. As
you can see [2] there is only one build report, from the initial
upload. Here's the curl command I did:

$ curl -X DELETE
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/rest-core-0.31.1/docs -u
ErikHesselink -v
Enter host password for user 'ErikHesselink':
* Adding handle: conn: 0x7fb14180aa00
* Adding handle: send: 0
* Adding handle: recv: 0
* Curl_addHandleToPipeline: length: 1
* - Conn 0 (0x7fb14180aa00) send_pipe: 1, recv_pipe: 0
* About to connect() to hackage.haskell.org port 80 (#0)
*   Trying 88.198.224.242...
* Connected to hackage.haskell.org (88.198.224.242) port 80 (#0)
* Server auth using Basic with user 'ErikHesselink'
> DELETE /package/rest-core-0.31.1/docs HTTP/1.1
> Authorization: Basic blah
> Host: hackage.haskell.org
> Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 204 No Content