[Haskell-cafe] Making the Haskell 2010 report latex repo

Christopher Done chrisdone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:14:12 UTC 2014

The Haskell 2010 report is here:

Also mirrored in git here: git at github.com:hvr/haskell2010-report.git

This version doesn't build because it uses old "Char" instead of
"Data.Char"-style imports. So my version here:

Fixes that:

But that's as far as I get. Here is what happens when I run

$ cd tools; make; cd ..
$ cd report; make

I get: http://lpaste.net/raw/5699097250156773376

As is typical in the LaTeX, a torrent of uninteresting information is
spewed out. Finally, at the end, it says:

> (./haskell.ind (./index-intro.tex)
> ! Argument of \OT1\" has an extra }.
> <inserted text>
>                 \par
> l.61   \item |hyperindexformat{\"}
>                                   , 51, 73, 107, 112
> ?

Does anyone familiar with the language of LaTeX have any idea what's
going on? Has anyone successfully been able to build it? If so, please
state the exact steps to do so and I will be very grateful.