[Haskell-cafe] Unmaintained packages and hackage upload rights

Evan Cofsky evan at theunixman.com
Fri Jan 31 16:10:57 UTC 2014

Well sorry to have introduced a diversion to you boys talking about
your adorable little package management system with all your pretend
discussions of how to make it easy to hijack packages because security
is hard we just want to write code. I'll leave you kids alone. I've
got better things to do than watch yet another software community make
the exact same mistakes as every other bad community before it because
somehow this time it'll be different.

Enjoy your little toy package system kids.