[Haskell-cafe] Combining databases from packages installed with cabal install

Christopher Done chrisdone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:41:45 UTC 2014

This is awesome, thanks for sharing. Related issue:
https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/395

I added --force-reinstalls --reinstall and ran

time (for i in `ghc-pkg list | sed 's/    //' | grep '^[^(]' |  grep -v
':'`; do hoogle-install $i; done)

To generate hoogle entries for all my installed packages.

On 21 August 2012 17:55, Marco Túlio Pimenta Gontijo <marcotmarcot at gmail.com