[Haskell-cafe] ANN: pooled-io

Rob Stewart robstewart57 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 16:20:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

Looks interesting. Did you also consider implementing this throttled
workpool of IO actions on top of the async library [1]? E.g.
    mapPool :: T.Traversable t => Int -> (a -> IO b) -> t a -> IO (t b)

As in the following SO answer:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/18898822/1526266

[1] - http://hackage.haskell.org/package/async

--