[Haskell-cafe] Silencing 'cabal configure' warning

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Thu Jan 16 13:52:11 UTC 2014

Hi all,

When running 'cabal configure' I get a warning that my package database is old:

[killy at xerxes : /dane/projekty/singletons] cabal configure
Warning: The package list for 'hackage.haskell.org' is 25 days old.
Run 'cabal update' to get the latest list of available packages.

Is there a way to silence this warning other than running 'cabal update'? I don't want to update
my package database and getting a warning every time I configure a package is irritating.

Janek