[Haskell-cafe] access programs own documentation

Carlo Hamalainen carlo at carlo-hamalainen.net
Mon Jan 13 07:52:34 UTC 2014

On 12/01/14 22:52, Corentin Dupont wrote:
> In fact, the documentation location I am interrested in is a library
> (Nomyx-Language). Sorry, I should have mentionned that!
> I want to access the documentation of Nomyx-Language from Nomyx.

If you use "ghc-pkg field somepackage haddock-html" then you have to
deal with a few cases:

* somepackage is a system package (e.g. installed with apt-get on Linux).
* somepackage is a user cabal package (in ~/.cabal).
* somepackage is in a cabal sandbox (could be anywhere).
* what else?

I found this page helpful: http://www.vex.net/~trebla/haskell/sicp.xhtml
<http://www.vex.net/%7Etrebla/haskell/sicp.xhtml>

Carlo Hamalainen