[Haskell-cafe] Drop or update the upper bounds of numerals and numerals-base

Roel van Dijk vandijk.roel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:07:22 UTC 2014

Hello, maintainer here. It's true I haven't done much maintenance in the
past year. At the very least the packages should build with the latest
libraries so let's focus on that.

I've pushed two patches to numerals-base and numerals to update the upper
bounds of some dependencies. This includes the test suites.

Regards,
Roel