[Haskell-cafe] liboleg

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:49:35 UTC 2014

Hi Suhail,

In principle, maintainers can (and should) do this themselves. There's
a link to the "maintainer's corner" at the bottom of the package page,
which allows adding and removing of maintainers.

In cases where the maintainer is unresposive/unavailable, we (hackage
admins) can do it, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

Regards,

Erik