[Haskell-cafe] hackage build failure (?) - but no log

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 03:54:42 UTC 2014

Mateusz Kowalczyk's recent message about fixing hackage documentation made
me realize that one of my packages (chatter) has no build log, and indeed,
the documentation was not showing up on hackage.

Is there any way to figure out what is causing the failure? Chatter has no
non-Haskell dependencies, and it builds just fine in a sandbox on the major
three architectures (including building documentation on at least two of
them - I haven't tested haddock on Windows).

Manually posting the documentation is more than a little inconvenient at
the moment, and given the nature of the library, I'm pretty surprised this
is an issue. (I did post the docs for chatter-0.0.0.3 manually, if you're
wondering why they appear despite my complaints...)

Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!
Rogan