[Haskell-cafe] (automatically) adding import statements in vim

Adam Bergmark adam at bergmark.nl
Fri Jan 3 13:55:47 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

> If I'm getting this correctly, than Halberd uses some kind of static
database, right?

Right.

> I think the nice approach of 'vim-hsimport' is, that by using 'hdevtools'
in
conjunction with a 'cabal sandbox', only the modules of the packages are
considered,
which your project depends on, and this information is dynamically
"established"
by 'hdevtools' reading the package database of the 'cabal sandbox'.

I recall Erik and others discussing ways of restricting halberd to a
sandbox as well, but you'd have to ask him about the progress.

Cheers,
Adam