[Haskell-cafe] Standard way to translate Haskell to other languages?

Joey jmitdase at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 06:06:50 UTC 2014

It looked interesting, but when I initially started my project (about
six months ago) it seemed pretty immature. It also seems to be less
focused on graphical programming, which Elm is superb at with its FRP.
I'd also heard GHCJS was pretty heavyweight, getting the entire runtime
going. I'm really only using JS for rednering.