[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: HFuse Patch

Diony Rosa dhrosa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 01:40:17 UTC 2014

I was told to email this list:
Hello,

I wish to become maintainer of the HFuse (FUSE bindings for Haskell)
package on hackage. The package's github URL and email are both dead, and
the package doesn't compile under GHC7. I've gotten the package to work
under GHC7 with a patch, and have gotten permission from the original
maintainer to take over.

My hackage username is dhrosa, and here's the package page:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/HFuse , and the referenced patch is
here: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=703417

Are there any objections?