[Haskell-cafe] Scaling Haskell/Yesod on OpenShift

Joey Eremondi jmitdase at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 20:22:59 UTC 2014

I was wondering, does anyone have experience with using Haskell/Yesod on
the OpenShift PaaS? I've seen the Haskell and Yesod cartridges, but I'm
wondering if there's any way to get Haskell playing nice with their
load-balancing and automatic scaling capabilities? Would CloudHaskell be
useful at all in this?

I'm reasonably experienced with Haskell but very new to Cloud computing and
Web stuff, so any advice, even if basic, is helpful. Thanks!