[Haskell-cafe] Portfolio Analytics group at S&P CapitalIQ Hiring Summer Interns for 2014

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 21:29:38 UTC 2014

Our team is full of people with strong functional programming
interests, and we even have an in-house Haskell-like DSL. To get a
sense of the work we do, you can watch Edward Kmett's CUFP
presentation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3m2NkusI9k) and browse
his slides (http://cufp.org/sites/all/files/slides/2013/kmett.pdf). We
have work that directly requires FP knowledge, and other work
involving Scala, or even C# and SQL.

If you are a college junior who wants to get paid to spend a summer in
New York working in this environment, then apply by March 15 and see
where it goes. You'll need to apply at the below web link, and _also_
email us directly so we can route your resume to our team. More than
any particular experience or skills, we're interested in people who
love computer science and like building new things.

Application site:
http://careers.mhfi.com/ShowJob/Id/131214/Software-Engineer-Summer-Intern-%28S-P-Capital-IQ-Technology%29/

Additional contacts to email: smcfarland at spcapitaliq.com and
gbazerman at spcapitaliq.com