[Haskell-cafe] Haskell minimal (portable) development environment

dabd dario.rehman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 02:19:25 UTC 2014

I followed your nice post and made a minimal debian machine with
haskell installed (skipped the ruby and puppet stuff).

I had some problems installing debian jessie on virtualbox but managed to
get there by first installing debian stable and then upgrading to jessie.

It would be nice to be able to automate the whole process of creating a box
with packer and vagrant. I may attempt to do this using ansible instead of
puppet or chef.

Thanks.