[Haskell-cafe] Want to create your first Haskell project?

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Sun Feb 23 23:25:48 UTC 2014

I'm glad to say I've got responses from four people in just a few hours.

Further discussion will happen on the (just created) tasty mailing list
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/haskell-tasty

(Also subscribe if you're generally interested in tasty — I'll use this
mailing list for announces, surveys, and you can ask any tasty-related
questions there, too.)

* Roman Cheplyaka <roma at ro-che.info> [2014-02-23 16:54:18+0200]