[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: Win32-dhcp-server

Michael Steele mikesteele81 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 20:07:23 UTC 2014

I'm pleased to announce the first version of Win32-dhcp-server [1].
The purpose of this library is to query and control a Microsoft DHCP
server. Enough functionality is defined so so that Ipv4 client lease
and reservation records can be manipulated from software.

I started this at the 2011 Portland hackathon (HacPDX-II), and have
been working on it off and on since then. After adding support for a
few more commands last month I realized it was probably ready to
publish. Please report any bugs, comments, or feature requests to the
github [2] repository.

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/Win32-dhcp-server
[2]: https://github.com/mikesteele81/Win32-dhcp-server

--